Study "Global Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) in Mobility: Growth Opportunities" published by ResearchAndMarkets.com
Jump to heading Study "Global Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs) in Mobility: Growth Opportunities" published by ResearchAndMarkets.com
SPAC popularity skyrocketed in 2020 and 2021, capturing the interest of investors, start-ups, tech businesses, and regulators alike.
The SPAC strategy provides an alternate road to the public market for numerous start-ups, technology enterprises, and non-traditional automotive industries. SPACs, which are essentially blank check shell corporations, are created to list firms on stock exchanges or make them public without the regular IPO procedure.
Automotive/mobility-related SPACs are increasing at an exponential rate because this technique lets funds flow into firms that need huge amounts of money to expand their operations and introduce market-driven goods.
With over 40 SPACs announced in 2021 alone, the SPAC buzz is very significant to automotive tech businesses. This research gives an executive perspective on SPAC transactions taking place in the automobile sector.
More SPAC formations occurred in the electric, autonomous, and urban air mobility (flying vehicles) sectors than in any other automotive industry vertical. Joby Aviation, Archer Aviation, Lilium, Blade Urban Air Mobility, Faraday Future, Fisker, Lucid Motors, Canoo, Polestar, and REE are among them.
Jump to heading Highlights from the research
- Analyze and comprehend SPACs, the SPAC structure, and the various processes involved in SPAC transactions.
- Dive deep into the evolution of SPACs, as well as the time frame and life cycle of the SPAC process.
- Identify how the SPAC process differs from the traditional IPO process, the regulations involved, and the challenges and growth factors for SPACs in the mobility market.
- Highlight the evolution of SPAC in automotive
- Offer an overview of the most important SPAC mergers and their transaction highlights.
- SPAC's primary operating model is examined in depth, with a particular emphasis on its automobile rules and methods.
Jump to heading Key Issues Addressed
- What is the SPAC idea, and why is it required in the automobile industry?
- What are the benefits and drawbacks of a SPAC?
- What are the primary SPAC growth segments?
- What methods are available to automakers seeking long-term SPAC investment?
- What are the prospects for SPAC in the future?
Jump to heading Key Topics Covered
- Strategic Imperatives
- Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Research Summary
- SPAC Overview
- SPAC in Mobility
- SPAC Deals in the Electric Segment
- SPAC Deals in Autonomous Segment
- SPAC Deals in Connected and Shared Mobility Segment
- SPAC Deals in Aviation Services, Flying Cars, and Other Mobility-related Segments
- Growth Opportunity Universe
Jump to heading Companies Mentioned
• Archer Aviation
• Blade Urban Air Mobility
• Faraday Future
• Joby Aviation
• Lucid Motors
For more SPAC news check out our other articles. To view all updated SPAC metrics for over 700 U.S.-listed SPACs, including liquidation date, yield to liquidation, last price, gross spread, and much more sign up for a free SPACinformer account.
(As of August 10, 2022, funds managed by Cohanzick Management, LLC and its affiliates do not own a position in Joby Aviation, Archer Aviation, Lilium, Blade Urban Air Mobility, Faraday Future, Fisker, Lucid Motors, Canoo, Polestar, nor REE.)
Create your free SPACinformer account
- Weekly database updates.
- Weekly news articles.
- Product launch updates.
- Interactive data analytics.
- SPAC events calendar.
- Top community discussions
- Exclusive access to sponsors.